InTense is the open translation memory service brought to you by the staff of translatewiki.net with its Translate tmserver. Whether you're doing your translations on MediaWiki or with other tools, you can ask InTense how a string was translated before to any language.
We currently have about 421,096 strings by 57 software projects.
- Help grow the translation memory!
- Register on this wiki
- Create a page at Group:YOUR-NAME: the docs apply, with the following differences:
- you must use "InTenseMessageGroup" class;
- there is a REPOSITORY section;
- license acronym must be picked from the SPDX list;
- you must list the code of every language you want to add.
- Save your edit. Every time you save, your configuration is reinterpreted immediately.
- The processing should be queued. Wait 5 minutes.
- Now visit Special:RepoStatus and search the name of the group you added.
- Some error? No worries. Check the steps above again.
- All good? Great! Watch the import of your strings.